- Always apply face powder after cr?me. On a dry skin the face powder clogs the pores making them visible. However, on an oily skin powder doesn’t last long.
- When choosing a nuance, remember that brighter shades are not face-flattering. Bright colors accentuate wrinkles and signs of tiredness.
Our advice: apply a small amount of foundation in the chin area, which is close to your natural skin tone. Fixate it with a sponge by gently tapping on. Then apply powder in a peach-pink nuance with a big brush.
- Don’t restrict the foundation application only to the chin area. This will result in an unnatural effect of a mask.
The trick is to use a damp makeup sponge and apply the foundation starting from the neck and going up. After that tap off excess foundation for fixation and do not apply any powder on top.
- Applying eyeliner on the inner rims of the eyes doesn’t make them look bigger. On the contrary - it makes them smaller and less sparkling.
To add depth to the eyes put tiny dots at the base of the eyelashes on both eyelids and then join them up. Ideally the line should always be applied as close to the base of the eyelashes as possible and accentuated with eyeliner.
- Don’t apply rouge cr?me after face powder.
This would result in two bright spots on your cheeks. The rule is - after face powder apply only rouge powder.
The dark line stiffens the face’s sensual expression. Always use a pencil in a nuance that’s close to the lipstick.
- Don’t apply shades in a dark nuance on the upper eyelid.
Darker shades make the eyes look sunken. To avoid that always apply beige or pink nuances on the upper lid.
- Don’t choose eye shades on the basis of your eye color.
This is the best way to hide the natural color of the eyes.
Only contrasting colors accentuate the true nuance of eyes - if you have blue eyes, choose dark brown nuances; green-eyed women should opt for pink shades.
Brown and black eyes go best with all violet nuances.
- Avoid wearing lipstick if you have plum lips.
The best way to accentuate this naturally sensual feature is by applying lipstick in a dark pink tone with a fine brush.
- Avoid green shades when your eyes are tired.
Green nuances only make signs of tiredness more visible.
Beige and peach nuances are your best choice here. If you want to make your eyes appear bigger, apply mascara on the upper eye lashes.