Feb 26, 2009
What The Right Hair Color Can Do For You
Having your hair colored can add depth and definition to a hairstyle, enhance skin tones, accent eye color", thicken thin hair, soften course hair and adds style support. For example:
- Lighter Shades make a large head, face shapes and features appear smaller. And thinning hair look thicker
- Dark Shades will make a small face & sharp features stand out.
- Two Tone Shading can frame and define the shape of your hairstyle.
- Semi-Permanent Color can turn those few gray hair's in to soft warm highlights.
- High Contrasting strands of can add a dramatic effect.
- Graying hair can come alive with a purple based color shampoo enhancer to remove yellow.
- Strawberry blonde hair color complements green eyes.
- Pale and golden blonde make blue eye's stand out.
-Red and auburn shades give brown, hazel and green eyes glow.