1. Begin applyling lipliner at the center of your natural upper lip line to define the bow then work toward the outer corners to complete the line.
2. Start at one corner of your bottom lip then follow your natural lip line all the way to the other corner.
Tip: Choose a lipliner that matches your lipstick or a flesh tone shade for a soft, natural look.
Tip: To get plumper, pinker looking lips, do not touch up by drawing a hard lip line; smudge it so lips look fuller! For a more dramatic fullness, choose a lipstick shade with a hint of frost.
Tip: To avoid lipstick on your teeth, put your index finger in your mouth and then draw it out slowly with your mouth closed. What you see on your finger is what would have ended up on your teeth!
perfecting your pout
1. Apply color onto the center of your lips, blending up and out to the lip line working towards the corners.
2. For longer lasting color, gently blot with tissue, reapply lipstick and blot again.
3. For evening, remember to select a lipstick one or two shades deeper than your daytime color.
Tip: For a creamy effect, apply a lip balm to lips before applying lipstick.
Tip: For a matte effect, apply lipstick then blot gently with tissue.
Tip: For a sheer effect, apply lip balm. Gently dot a small amount of neutral color lipstick across lips, then smooth out.
Tip: For a glossy effect, apply lipstick then finish with a clear or nuetral color gloss coat for a moist, seductive shine. Remember, the more coats you apply, the more shine so turn up the volume!
getting smooth, soft, and supple lips
Tip: For smooth, soft lips, take a clean damp washcloth and gently rub lips for 60 seconds before applying lipstick.
Tip: For touch-ups during the day or night, carry a soft toothbrush in your handbag or makeup kit. Be sure to brush your lips gently.
Tip: Apply a lip balm or conditioner throughout the day to keep lips hydrated and protected from the sun's harmful rays.